Return to Offerings Overview
Private Meditation Session
Virtual or In Person (Denver, CO)
Meditation has been scientifically proven to have a plethora of benefits. According to Matthew Thorpe, MD, PHD below are 5 of his scientifically proven researched benefits. (Please see his article, “12 Science-Based Benefits of Meditation” for the complete list)
- Reduces Stress
- Manages Anxiety
- Promotes Emotional Health
- Enhances Self Awareness
- Lengthens Attention Span
Session Pricing: $55
Meditation is a process of lightening up, of trusting the basic goodness of what we have and who we are, and of realizing that any wisdom that exists, exists in what we already have. We can lead our life so as to become more awake to who we are and what we’re doing rather than trying to improve or change or get rid of who we are or what we’re doing. The key is to wake up, to become more alert, more inquisitive and curious about ourselves.” – Pema Chodron
An Experience Of coming back to yourself
I offer many different type of meditations and often mix and match them, depending on the needs of the moment:
- Loving Kindness – a beautiful practice for cultivating compassion, forgiveness, and love for the self, others, and all beings.
- Tuning into what is – in this meditation, you would gain a deep awareness of the reality that is unfolding in your body. If you are feeling anxious, angry, or any strong difficult emotion, we would use this technique to get curious about the discomfort and sensations you are experiencing. We leverage the breath and our conscious awareness to connect with the truth of the moment. We use the RAIN framework.
- Resourcing – in this meditation you use the resources within the framework of your body to nourish yourself. By connecting with a part of your body that feels like home, you are able to nourish a part of your body that feels uncomfortable or disconnected.
- Mantra & Affirmations – in this technique you practice the repetition of a word, sound, or phrase to focus the mind and achieve stillness. I also use this technique to nourish the soul, giving yourself whatever you need to hear in the form of a mantra. For example, I love you Jenna. I am listening. I am here.
- Body Scan – in this technique we learn to tune into the subtle sensations in our body by practicing a scanning technique. Slowly scanning our body, part by part and piece by piece.
- Grounding Visualizations – this is a visualization meditation where we connect with our own roots, like the roots of a tree rooting into the earth.
- Sacred Heart Space – this is also a visualization meditation where you enter your sacred heart space and connect with your center.
- Osho Kundalini Meditation – this is an hour long meditation that has 4 parts: 15 minutes of shaking, 15 minutes of dancing, 15 minutes of sitting, and 15 minutes of laying. It helps restore energy flow and release anything that may be blocked.
- Heart Chakra Moving Meditation – this 40 minutes meditation cleans the heart chakra. We use movement to engage in the cycle of giving and receiving, moving from the heart space in all 4 cardinal directions.
- Connecting with your Inner Child – in this meditation you connect with a part of yourself that needs extra attention, having a conversation with one of your inner children.
I am grateful for all the teachers who have shared their wisdom with me. All of these techniques have been passed down to me by many people such as Anne Marie Pizarro, Katherine Skaggs, Rachel Shapiro, Publio Valle, Corinne Conry, Satya Narayan Goenka, Jivasu, and many more. I picked up many meditation techniques during my year and 8 months of travel in Asia and Peru. During my travels, I lived in India for 3 months and completed a kundalini yoga teacher training there where I learned many meditation techniques. I also picked up quite a few techniques while working at The Temple of the Way of Light, an Ayahusaca Center in the Amazon Jungle of Peru. In addition, I practice Vipassana mediation having completed two 10 day retreats, one 3 day, two 1 days, and served a Satipatthana course.