There are many paths to the same destination and we each have to find our own way. Ayahuasca is a beautiful and profound path, it is also not the path for everyone. Listen to your inner voice. Listen closely. You alone can know if you feel called to work with Ayahuasca. There are 6 specific individuals who are meant to come on this transformational journey. A journey that could change everything. If you hear the call, I invite you to join me and 5 others in the Sacred Valley of Peru to work with Ayahuasca grounded in Shipibo tradition. You will be supported and held by 2 very experienced healers who have 12+ years of medicine work, in addition to preparation, processing, and integration support from me. Ayahuasca has given me the gift of seeing with new eyes. I can’t wait to support you through your own incredibly profound breakthroughs, expansion, and transformation.
Ayahuasca Retreat – Sacred Valley, Peru
You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms.” – Terence McKenna
An Immersive, Transformational journey
We will be going down to the Sacred Valley of Peru, nestled in the Andes Mountains to explore the depths of ourselves with the support of one of the greatest teachers of all, Ayahuasca. This 7 day retreat will have 4 Ayahusaca Ceremonies lead by my dear friends Felix and Safa. I met these skilled and powerful Light Workers, while working at the Temple of the Way of Light, an Ayahuasca Retreat Center in the Amazon Jungle of Peru. To learn more about their experience and work, please visit their website: Body of Prana.
I am offering the chance to join me in Peru for a week long highly personalized retreat in March 2021 with preparation and integration support before and after. I am limiting the group to 6 journeyers. This will be deeply moving, beautiful, intense, profound, and frankly life changing. My intention is for each of you to experience a deep connection with your essence and to expand into raw freedom. We will be combining sacred plant medicine, ancient traditions, nature, coaching, mindfulness, personal and group reflection, travel, and optional hiking to create the perfect container for growth.
The sacredness and deep spirituality of Ayahuasca will be profound in itself, it has been used for centuries if not longer by indigenous tribes across the Amazon. Take a moment to check in with yourself, if this journey is calling you, please message me and I will provide more details. This journey will activate truth and transformation allowing all to play this game of life at the highest level.
“There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.” – Buddha
If you join this journey, you will be gifting yourself presence, loving attention, and healing. You will have three dedicated individuals (myself, Felix, and Safa) creating a grounding supportive container for you to go deep within yourself. I will manage all logistics and provide coaching & mindfulness support so that you can go inwards, dive into the challenges you want to overcome, and flourish. Felix and Safa will run all 4 ceremonies partnering with the medicine to clean energies that do not serve your highest and best good.
- Intention Setting Questionnaire
- 1 individual coaching/prep session
- 1 group prep session
- “What to Expect” Document, including:
- Schedule for 7 day retreat
- Overview accommodations
- Preparation Checklist & Timeline, including:
- List of items to bring
- Airport to fly into with support on how to get to the meet up point
- Travel insurance information
- Physical preparation
- Emotional/Spiritual preparation
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Organic Meals Cooked by Private Chef during the 7 day retreat
- Ayahuasca Talk/Prep Session
- 4 Ayahuasca Ceremonies
- Two experienced healers whose work is grounded in the ancestral wisdom of the Shipibo lineage
- I will provide facilitation and processing support throughout the retreat this will include:
- Individual processing support as needed
- Group reflection sessions
- Yoga & meditation sessions
- Optional Add Ons Include:
- Local hike after the retreat to Lake Humantay with Jenna
- Energetic alignment session with Safa
- Hydrotherapy session and/or massage at the luxurious Unno Spa
- 1 individual integration session once you return home
- 1 group integration session once back home
- Add Ons:
- Integration Support through 1:1 Coaching Sessions with Jenna